Air France is looking for a self-motivated team player for the following position:
Sales & Service Center Agent (Guangzhou) Air France was founded in 1933 and merged with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines in 2004 to form the Air France KLM Group.
In the region, we operate flights from the following cities: Guangzhou, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Taipei, Wuhan and Xiamen to Amsterdam and Paris.
We are looking for an Agent for the Air France Call Center in Guangzhou.
Contribute to the increase of Air France KLM market share and revenue by promoting Air France KLM products and services and by creating customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Provide best in class service by handling customer’s requests (by phone, email, social media or any other channel) in compliance with AF KLM quality standards, with special care to premium customers
· Propose and sell Air France KLM products and services in line with customer’s and partner’s needs, promote the Flying Blue programme and provide web support and after-sales assistance
· Deal with customers’ claims and requests following company’s policy and guidelines and creating win-win outcomes for both company and customer
· Voice customer’s feedback by passing on information received from customers to concerned AF KLM departments
Qualifications & Competencies
· University Degree
· Computer literacy
· Very good interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work independently and under pressure
· Working experience in an airline or shared contact centre is preferable.
· Fluent in English and Mandarin. French or Cantonese is a plus.
· Energy, Flexibility, Team Work & Customer Focus
Career Development Opportunities:
Staff with 1 year seniority are eligible to apply for an internal transfer/promotion upon successful interview for other positions available within Air France and KLM in Mainland China.
If you are highly motivated and meet all the above requirements and qualifications, please click here to apply.Applications which do not meet all the requirements and qualifications will not be considered.
Applications which do not meet all the requirements and qualifications will not be considered.