1. To collaborate with the Management in drafting the Strategic Plan
2. To set quantitative and qualitative targets within the Business Plan
3. To define areas of action in the fields of quality and the environment
4. To set targets and establish priorities in this field
5. To identify, assess and implement new quality management and continuous improvement techniques
6. To imbue the whole organisation with the principles of total quality
7. To assess and provide the resources required to carry out the tasks pertaining to the company's quality and environmental function
8. To define and manage the indicators used for measuring quality and environmental effectiveness and efficiency in the company
9. To improve the management of quality and the environment
10. To provide training in and to foster the development of continuous improvement
11. To ensure that the system documentation conforms to regulatory requirements
12. To ensure that the system documentation is up to date
13. To publish and distribute documentation to those involved
14. To carry out system audits
15. To assist and attend to external auditors
16. To review and improve the quality system
17. To remain up to date as regards the evolution of quality references and to analyse their possible incorporation into the company
18. Be responsible of implementation in the department the system of TS16949.
19. Be responsible of implementation in the department the system of ISO14001, OHSAS18001.
20. Familiar to the system of ISO14001, OSHAS 18001, and responsible for the implementation in the department according to company guidance. (see details in E&HS MANAGEMENT MANUAL)
21. Comply with the laws and regulations to the environmental protection and safety production.
Comply with the company rules and regulations to the safety production and operations.
Must be dedicated, have good organisational skills and be able to contribute to and innovate in the field of quality and continuous improvement.
Good team player, self-disciplined