1. Responsible for project planning, execution, managing the suppliers to stick on the project schedule and delivery plan, in mass production period, tracking project status and issues, reporting to global and cross-functional teams;
2. Coordinate Technical Reviews with suppliers to fully understand prints, specifications and material requirements;
3. Ensure good component Quality through proactive involvement in regular auditing of key component suppliers;
4. Follow up on root cause investigation of component Quality problems and secure corrective actions and check on implementations;
5. Measure the performance of key component suppliers to ensure the required Quality, Cost and Reliability are met.
1. Bachelor degree above and minimum 5 years working experience in an industrial environment;
2. Metal Material, Metal Forming (forging, casting etc), Machining, Foundry or related technical discipline;
3. Strong sense of quality control and system assurance such as ISO compliance and system certificate and other recognized international certificate;
4. Be familiar with China casting and forging industry (iron/steel/aluminum etc.);
5. Good communication and cooperation ability;
6. Able to adapt to short business trip.