- Insight Analyst 媒体分析师
1. Understand, locate and explore issues and trends through researching media coverage on different brands and topics.
2. Prepare/write accurate, insightful reports to present research findings and strategic consulting around PR, communications and media strategies.
3. Effectively manage the entire process of analysis projects, including resource planning and management, to ensure that final deliverables are submitted to the clients in good quality and in a timely manner.
4. Work with teams with dynamic cultural backgrounds internally and externally to understand client needs and ensure deliverables are up to clients’ expectations. Attend client meetings upon request.
5. Formulate and develop customized media analysis and communications evaluation strategies and research approaches, based on specific client requirements.
6. Conduct timely research in response to specific requests (data collection, summarize, analyze and synthesize relevant data and information).
7. Assist revenue growth of insight business through attending pre-project client meetings.
1. Strong analytical written skills: Able to collect, organize and disseminate large amounts of information in an highly effective manner through a variety of communication channels
2. Previous work experience in research houses, agencies, media or market research functions is preferred.
3. Good command of English is a must, proficiency is preferred.
4. Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook), especially Excel, is a must.
5. Experience in data analysis is preferred.
6. A self-starter and fast learner with an analytical mind and strong reporting, writing and editing skills.
7. Ability to meet tight deadlines and strict production goals. Must possess a flexible attitude and able to work under pressure.
8. Strong attention to detail. Task-oriented and deadline-driven with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
9. Ability to quickly gain detailed industry knowledge.
10. A good university degree, preferably in Media, Communications, English, Business, Economic or Social Sciences.
11. Immediate availability preferred
SinoFile is China's first and most professional company engaged in media monitoring and analysis. SinoFile was incorporated into Isentia in 2008. Founded in 1992, SinoFile is the first company that provides Chinese-English media monitoring and consulting services. Having been in operation for nearly two decades, our company has accumulated rich experience, laid a solid foundation and won the trust of clients. Currently, Isentia has five branches in Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hong Kong and Shenzhen where more than 200 employees monitor thousands of media publications and generate professional deep media analysis reports.
Founded in 1982, Isentia is the largest media information and consulting company in the Asia-Pacific region. Headquartered in Australia, iSentia has branches in major cities of New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and mainland China, and strategic partners in most countries around the world. Isentia offers tailored media information, analysis and PR activity evaluation services to more than 5,000 multinational groups, local enterprises, government agencies and nonprofit institutions. Using updated tools, our group helps clients keep abreast of information, understand the media, and conduct efficient communication and publicity.
Isentia has more than 1,000 employees worldwide, who continuously monitor thousands of information sources and collect information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The information sources include newspapers, magazines, media conferences, radio and TV stations, and news and social websites. We provide clients with accurate and immediate media information. At the same time, our professional analysis team provides clients with detailed industrial and media analysis reports, enabling them to directly interpret information and explore media coverage as a real value.
Relying on its deep understanding of the Chinese market, as well as on its advanced technology and professional services,Isentia will continue to improve itself and grow into "the top media information company in China, providing clients with immediate, efficient and most authoritative services." This is our long-standing business promise.