1. Self-reliant and independent business handling.
2. Daily communication with buyer directly to take care of the enquiries & orders.
3. Handle the sample development and sample inspection independently.
4. Follow up and control the bulk schedule and quality with factory.
5. Sourcing suppliers to meet buyer different requirements accordingly.
1. College or Above. Preferable major in Garment/Textile or International Trade.
2. 4-7 years experience as Garment Merchandiser for USA or European market.
3. With sound knowledge of garment production and business handling
4. Familiar with garment testing standard and inspection standard.
5. Know-how of garment costing and fabric prices will be added advantage.
6. Should be aggressive, pro-active, responsible, systematic
7. Strong communication skills both in English and Chinese