1. Manage, Lead, direct, evaluate and develop financial staff to ensure accounting activities are conducted accurately, ethically, consistently and in line with relevant regulations law for PRC and US GAAP. Ensure accuracy, timeliness and reliability of financial and management reports.
2. Coordinate on budgeting/forecast process, monitoring budget implementation, collecting feedback and provide key variance analysis for cure measures.
3. Conduct financial analysis, plan/organize/control and continually review to support business/process improvement.
4. Ensure the financial reporting complies with SOX requirements, ensure the compliance with tax, accounting, finance, SAFE and other statutory regulations and company/group policies.
5. Ensure relevant process and procedures in place, involve in building and maintaining a sound internal control environment.
6. Safeguard company assets (lead the periodic physical verification for tangible assets). Involve and ensure major financial risks are properly covered in insurance policy.
7. Carry out cash flow management, involve in financing activities and review rolling cash flow forecast to ensure cash flow meet the fund demand arise from operation, development and investment. Liaison with governments, bankers, and professionals to build and maintain good cooperation relationship.
8. Conduct monthly departmental working plan and progress review meeting; lead, develop and manage the finance team to deliver a safe and efficient working environment.
9. Ensure the alignment of ERP and SyteLine systems to Esterline.
10. Assist the General Manager in developing the overall business strategy, particularly in regard to finance and accounting support.
11. Develop the annual plan for the department and drive achievement of continuous improvement targets.
12. Deliver consulting/assistance to internal customers for the achievement of overall business target in a high level of support.