美国博美标准有限公司（ Boston Merchant Financial， www.bmfn.com）是一家全球的金融集团，目前在全世界有14家分公司和代表处。 我们目前正在号召优秀的销售加入我们的成都团队。
Boston Merchant Financial 一直致力于提供优秀的工作环境让员工可以尽情发挥自己的才华。我们需要饱含积极性的人才加入我们，一同提升公司的价值。同时你还可以切身体会和参与到金融行业每一步的发展。我们公司团队中的每一位员工，无论是经理或者助理的职位，都会接受到最好的金融培训，接触到外企的管理模式。同时，团队也会帮助所有员工，在最短的时间内，把自己的特长和学到的东西运用到现实工作和生活之中。
Position: Sales Assistant
As one of the world’s leading financial services firm, Boston Merchant Financial provides clients with instant access to financial instruments around the world, including stocks, sectors, indices, currencies, commodities and interest rates. Our managers around the world offer the highest level of service along with tailor-made solutions.
As our BMF Shanghai Representative Office continues to grow, we are looking for qualified and motivated individuals who have an interest in the financial services industry and want to progress their sales careers to an unprecedented level.
Our goal, as a company, is to prepare our employees for the field and give them the tools and education they need to become successful sales managers providing them with rewarding opportunities to work with clients. We don’t just provide our managers with a means to succeed, but also give them motivation all the help they need to jump start their careers with real world experience.
· Develop an exceptional understanding of, and staying current on financial products, including stocks, commodities, ETFs, currencies, indices, futures and current market events.
· Utilize the company’s resources to effectively communicate and with clients, introducing brokers as well as other financial companies to develop business relationships.
· Demonstrate exceptional skills in listening to clients, explaining ideas and information in a clear and structured manner.
· Address client needs and feedback effectively while seeking innovative solutions.
· Collaborating effectively across teams as well as maintaining open communication and trust with other employees in the company
· Bachelor’s degree
· Must have an interest in financial services industry and quick to adapt to new environments
· Ability to work independently as well as in groups and meet deadlines
· Able to develop excellent marketing skills and know how to effectively communicate with clients through the phone, email and in person.
· Outgoing personality, detail-oriented, proactive, diligent, honest and trust worthy.
· Ability to read and understand basic English as well as being proficient with Microsoft Office.
· Prior experience in the financial services industry and other sales industries is a plus.
If selected, our initial temporary period 1- 2 months, if you are the right fit and are hired permanently, you will receive all employment benefits.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job position in the subject of the email
We look forward to hearing from you.