We are looking for candidates who have good command of both spoken and written English. English should be a must-to-have ability as he/ she is to deal with international clients on day-to-day basis, however we expect qualified candidates to not only demonstrate high language proficiency but also have strong critical thinking. If you are solid in language and have an analytical mind and curiosity to explore the world of consumers, you might be the right one for us. Please note that ‘English plus critical thinking/ analytical skills’ are what we expect from you.
The Research Executive (RE) is part of the Research & Client Service team. Their primary responsibility is to work with senior managers to serve as a liaison between WIETOP and its clients, with responsibility for appropriate high levels of service to those clients.
• Graduates in Marketing, Business Studies, Psychology, Social Science, English Major or Statistics preferred
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Good interpersonal and client servicing skills with strong commitment
• Analytical, sensitive, eloquent, presentable
• Able to work under pressure with positive and proactive personality
• Able to handle multiple tasks and be attentive to details
• High PC proficiency, in particular MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of SPSS will be an advantage