The CFO is responsible for financial reporting and control within TOMRA Sorting Technology Xiamen Co. Ltd. (WOFE), that includes the business streams TOMRA Sorting Food and Recycling and TOMRA Collection, as well a trading company (separate legal entity). The position requires close interaction and communication with the business steams financial HQ’s in Norway, Belgium and Germany.
• Consolidate, review, follow up and report financials for the legal entities.
• Conduct in-depth financial analysis, both ad-hoc and recurring.
• Follow up, review and challenge improvement areas and risks.
• Drive planning and budget processes
• Fill the controller role for the business stream TOMRA Sorting in China
• Help out on larger sales contracts or agreements
• Support Country Manager in administrative tasks and reporting and represent the company in his absence
• Manage the financial department and further develop the operation according to our growth, through developing/coaching the team, implement/improve procedures and tools, etc.
• Potentially assist and support other TOMRA entities operating in China
• MBA or similar
• 10 years’ working experience (preferably from midsized WOFE in China)
• Certified Public Accountant or similar experience would be advantageous
• Well-developed hands on financial skills
• Business and result oriented
• Positive attitude and solution oriented mind set
• Good communication skills
• ERP experience (preferably IFS)
• Fluent in Chinese and English (oral and written)