1. Manage and responsible for all security operations across Greater China.
2. Report directly to the customer GPS country manager. The candidate of this position will be required interview by customer GPS GC manager and prove to compliance with the qualifications for operation manager.
a. Above 3 years of experience in security management.
b. Good knowledge of security awareness and training of security team.
c. Experience with MS office such as word, excel, Power point, etc.
3. Timely submission of the security reports:
a. Manpower deployment report of all customer sites and keep adjustment per actual requirements and security situation.
b. Monthly report which includes security incidents, security escorts, access system situation, lost and found, etc.
c. Training plan for security team based on the security performance and training assessment feedback.
d. KPI results of all security staffs on site.
e. Development of security deployment plan.
f. Formulate the security support plan for special event.
4. Manage the 24-hour security hotline.
a. Develop process for escalation and incident reporting.
b. Train the security officers on handling security operations and telephone etiquettes.
5. Timely escalation of security incidents to the customer GPS Country Manager.
6. Reporting of any customer Non-compliance.
7. Comply and communicate the security instructions from the customer GPS Country Manager.
8. Responsible for the security team attendance, scheduling, performance management, and the implementation and coordination of standards.
9. Check the working note of security guards of different posts, conduct work site inspection, find and solve problem in a timely manner.
10. Manage the attrition rate of security team through motivation, mentoring and training.
11. Strong Communications with the team, particularly focused on security operations, events and projects.
12. Performance will be reviewed every six months by customer GPS Country Manager.工作地址：