Job Description & Responsibilities:
IPC analyst is a supporting post that helps consultants to conduct primary research and data analysis regarding to different projects while required.
Main Job Responsiblities:
• Support the project teams by providing primary quantitative and qualitative researches;
• Manage the enterprise databases and collect data from internal and external resources;
• Summarize and analyze the key insights from different industry trends and companies.
• Experience in data management, business analysis, and consulting background is highly recommended;
• Bachelor degree and above from the top universities is required;
• Fluent in English/Chinese, and other Microsoft skills.
To apply, please copy & paste below position Hyperlink to your Internet Explorer search line, where you will be directed to our recruitment system to submit application.