Role and objectives
· Produce weekly sales report of category best and worst sellers. Giving suggestions for repeat style opportunities.
· Produce overview of category sales mix looking at sales vs last year in terms of sales value, sales quantity, stock turn rate, achievement in value and quantity and markdown rate. This person must come with some concrete finding and feedback recommendations for repeats
· Produce overview of production line sales mix. The candidate must look at sales vs last year in terms of sales value, sales quantity, stock turn rate, achievement in value and quantity and markdown rate. This person must come with some concrete finding and feedback recommendations for changes to the balance of production lines in future planning.
· Produce a report of quick leadtime repeat and express product, tracking how they are selling and giving recommendations for further actions (more repeats, markdowns etc)
· Work with the retail team to manage the OTB budgets. Ensure that repeats and express styles we are ordering are within budget. If we need to add more budget for repeats, ensuring we have adequate data (sales opportunity for coming weeks, sales period for key categories) that can support the request for more budget.
· Weekly update of gross profit and gross margin by product category vs LY (including value and qty ach %)
· Compile a list of ONLY, VM and JJ’s best selling styles. Analyse their sales achievement in category and across total business. Use this data to suggest styles we should express in as fast fashion to SELECTED.
· Overview of sales vs budget for the month. How are we selling vs our monthly target. Must present this in a management meeting once a month.
· Overview of category sales mix for the month vs LY. Using this data to create a clear overview of when seasonal categories start to pick up and when they start to drop off. Use this data each planning season to drive a better assortment mix and launch plan per category.
· Update the MASTER DATA file with sales information, order information to ensure we have 100% accurate, detailed and attributed history for analysis purposes.
· Prepare all data in good time for strategy meetings. This involves:
o A seasonal overview of category and production line sales.
o Total sales information listed by style with key aspects analysed i.e. top and bottom styles for sales value, achievement, weeks TOR, units per week sales
o Fabric sales analysis to drive core fabric booking opportunities
o Colour sales analysis to drive colour development mix in coming collections
o Price point and MUP analysis vs JJ/VM to see how competitive we are against brother/sister brands
o Seasonal overview of category and production lines sales for brother/sister brands
o Overview of Gross Profit per category to date to review for strategy meeting
· Work in depth with MASTER DATA to ensure the data set is clean and attributed to the necessary level. Coming with additional attribution ideas to help us understand more about SELECTED (i.e.. down split in to light down/heavy down)
· Project mid season sale needs by tracking sales weekly.
绫致时装公司是其在中国的全资子公司，旗下有 ONLY, JACK&JONES, VERO MODA, SELECTED, J.LINDEBERG五个品牌，在全国500多个城市拥有7000多家店铺。目前，创意家居品牌HAY也已进入中国市场。
Bestseller is a leading European fashion company, with headquarter in Denmark, having more than 10 well-known brands. Bestseller has nearly 10,000 direct-sale stores in 38 countries all around the world.
Bestseller Fashion Group (Tianjin) CO., LTD. is Bestseller Denmark's holding company in China. Currently having four brands in more than 500 cities and over 7,000 concept stores: ONLY, JACK&JONES, VERO MODA, SELECTED, J.LINDEBERG. The new home furnishing brand HAY is coming into China.
Please find more information through: