(Please describe the role that the Candidate will be undertaking within the team)
The candidate will be working on the following tasks:
· Improve performances and reliability of said platform
· Evergreen the application to conform to audit requirements
· Write test cases and documentation
· Implement new business requirements
· Follow up with users during the UAT phases
· Support product issues.
· Strong knowledge of Java J2EE and the spring framework
· Strong knowledge of Concurrent Programming
· Strong knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
· Experience in Distributed/Cluster System Development
· A real inclination for test-driven development
· Good skills with micro service based applications
· Strong knowledge of Agile development/Continues integration/Devops
· Strong knowledge of Spring boot and Micro services
NON TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
· Basic communication skills in English.
· Ability to work in a complex and global environment.
· Motivation towards learning the basics of the structured equity derivatives business.
IDEAL EXPERIENCE (Please list any experience/skills that would be considered desirable although not essential for this role)
· Prior experience with FIX
· Prior experience in using Websphere Application Server
· Prior experience building web UIs
Including: General comments of type of Candidate required, any minimum requirements that you have that have not already been detailed.
· 2-year experience minimum
Please specify how many interviews and what type there will be ie will you do any technical tests/ initial phone interview etc.
· At most 2 interviews ( general and technical )