New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) is New Zealand's international business development agency. We help New Zealand businesses build strategic alliances and develop commercial relationships internationally, through a network of 50 offices globally.
Our Shanghai office is looking for an experienced Driver and Administration Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced environment for a truly global organisation.
This position has two key responsibilities. The first is supporting our friendly Shanghai team with general office administration duties. These duties will be varied. They are key to running a busy office and include managing office supplies, maintaining office environment, banking, customs clearance, supporting events and functions, undertaking special projects, and office management.
The second involves being the dedicated Driver for the office. This involves looking after our car schedule and studying the routing for each appointment to ensure our Trade Commissioner and Business Development Manager’s arrive at their appointments safely and on time. You will also be responsible for the condition and paperwork of the office vehicle.
To be successful in this role you will need to have fair English (written and oral) communication and listening skills as well as the following;
- A full driver’s license (C1 or above) without infringements and at least 5 years driving experience
- Knowledge of driver protocol, safe and smooth driving skills
- Ability to estimate travel time and select least congested routes, knowledge of using vehicle navigation system and smart phone
- Ability to manage priorities and organise timetables
- Solid knowledge of MS Office suite and be comfortable with technology
- Experience in providing an efficient and effective customer service and administrative support.
If this sounds like the role for you, and you are looking for an opportunity to learn and develop your career further, we would like to hear from you. For more information please see the attached position description.
To apply please send your CV (both Chinese and English) to email@example.com by 5pm, Beijing time -Sunday20 May 2018.
Visit www.nzte.govt.nz or follow us on Sina weibo @新西兰贸发局 to find out more about NZTE.