In conjunction with our member organisation, University of South Wales, CBBC is currently looking to recruit a candidate for the following position, which will be based in Beijing.
Project Executive – University of South Wales
The University of South Wales (USW) can trace its history back over 100 years to when it was originally established as a technical institution. Today it is one of the top 10 largest universities in the UK and the biggest university in Wales with over 33,000 students. The University of South Wales has over 500 courses available, outstanding graduate employment rates and has invested £160 million into its facilities in the last decade. The University has several campuses located within or close to Cardiff, which is the capital city of Wales and is just 2 hours by train from London with its’ own international airport. Cardiff is renowned for offering a safe, compact, multicultural and affordable study destination. www.southwales.ac.uk
This is a key marketing and recruitment role tasked with helping to develop and deliver the University’s international activity in China. China is an incredibly important market for USW and we are looking to consolidate our presence and market share in the country by strengthening existing relationships in Tier 1 cities and exploring emerging markets within the interior.
The role holder will work closely with Director of USW International; Project Manager, International Partnerships, CBBC; International Recruitment Manager; International Partnerships Manager and International Recruitment Officer for China. In addition, where appropriate the role holder will be required to support academic colleagues from across Faculties in their engagement with China, including their travel in-country for activity relating to the core business of USW International.
Recruitment and Marketing
• To contribute to the development and implementation of an effective marketing and recruitment plan for mainland China;
• To help support our network of Chinese agents and build relationships with key agency staff; including attendance at agent recruitment events and virtual training / liaison where appropriate;
• To represent the University at recruitment exhibitions across mainland China, as well as to develop and deliver presentations about the University at academic feeder schools and colleges and at other recruitment events;
• To contribute to the development of our social media presence in China across relevant new and existing digital platforms in order to support recruitment;
• To support prospective students and applicants throughout their journey to the UK by providing information and responding to queries in a timely and professional manner;
• To input on tailored marketing collateral and conversion activities for China;
• To undertake market research relating to emerging trends and specific projects, producing reports where necessary and in a timely manner;
• To support the University’s Alumni Relations and Development agenda in China, includes meeting with alumni and facilitating events when required;
• To identify opportunities for supporting direct recruitment; this could be via engagement with stakeholders such as the CSC and UK government bodies in China, promotional campaigns and outreach via the British Council and third parties, other forms of new business development that are likely to lead to student enrolments;
Recruitment Focused Partnerships
• Where appropriate to work with the Project Manager, International Partnerships, CBBC, to provide administrative support to Chinese partners and their students including delivering in-country testing;
• Where appropriate deliver presentations to students at Chinese partners and resolve any follow-up enquiries;
• To oversee the day to day running of the USW China Office at CBBC include timely response to email and telephone enquiries;
• To provide administrative support as required to USW colleagues including coordinating inward delegations to China;
• To undertake agreed activity within the designated budget and ensure spend is effective in achieving objectives;
• To attend appropriate training sessions and ensure knowledge is kept up to date at all times;
• To adhere to the University’s financial regulations;
• To adhere to data protection/confidentiality requirements;
• To work at weekends and out of hours as required;
• To visit and work at USW campuses in the UK as required;
Skills & Qualifications:
• Graduate, preferably from a UK University;
• Ability to work independently, taking a proactive approach, with minimal supervision;
• Excellent organisational and project management skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines;
• Excellent presentation, communication and written skills in both English and Mandarin;
• Able to travel both within Mainland China and overseas and to work non-standard hours when required;
• Good IT skills, with experience, knowledge and understanding of standard packages;
• Prior experience of working in a busy office environment is desirable, preferably in a marketing role;
The job holders will report administratively to CBBC’s office managers in Beijing, and functionally will report to and be supported by the Director of International in the UK.
Interested candidates are invited to send a written application letter together with their detailed CV, an indication of expected salary, and relevant supporting certificates to email@example.com by 13rd June, 2018.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for on the envelope.
• Telephone enquiries and personal visits will NOT be accepted.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.工作地址：