• Provide simple to complex support for PITRAM & DOME customers via live telephone, Email, seminar and other support channels as required；
• Contribute to the technical knowledge base by creating technical solutions, proposals, FAQ, etc；
• Demonstrate positive customer support skills and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction；
• Conduct case research to find out solutions for customer reported problems；
• Actively participate in team level meetings to exchange technical knowledge, case study, etc.
• College degree or above;
• At least 3 years related work experience;
• Industrial Automation or Computer Science background;
• Must have ability to understand and explain technical issues;
• An understanding at least three of the following technology: relational database principles (SQL); .NET; web based applications; GPS communication; Ethernet; Embedded System;
• Experience in SCADA, DCS, ERP system for mining industry or work experience in mining design academy is a plus ;
• Good communication skills in English reading, writing, speaking ;
• Experience working/consulting on mine sites will be of advantage;
• Good teamwork.A willingness to travel and adapt to a dynamic work environment.