1. Developing mechanical product
2. Technical support for purchase or quality department
3. Definition of technical requirements and development of solution concepts for mechatronic systems and products in the furniture industry.
4. Technical lead in product maintenance projects.
5. Pre-Validation of mechanical components, assemblies and products up to technical release
6. Pre-selection of possible suppliers and technical rating
7. Representation of the international mechanical engineering department in terms of supplier communication and technical issues.
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. Bachelor degree and 3+ years R&D or related working experience.
2. Familiar with Solidworks or similar 3D program, office, etc.
3. High problem-solving competence. Independent and analytical working methods.
4. Strong organisational ability and willingness to learn. High degree of assertiveness and creativity
5. Pleasure in teamwork and distinct social competence
6. Fluent English in oral and writing
7. Accept travel, have driving license is prefer